We are currently seeking a full-time Special Project Coordinator to work directly with the President of the agency. This is an innovative new position within our agency and will serve a critical role in helping with the ongoing success of the agency. Since this is a new role, we are looking for a flexible person who can “flex” with the job. Our business and needs change frequently, so we are looking for someone who can adapt on the fly.
As the Special Project Coordinator, duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Content creation for the agency including managing the agency’s monthly client newsletter
- Occasional content creation for specific client initiatives
- Periodic ghost-writing for the President based on agreed upon topics
- Support for agency business development including webinars, promotion on Linkedin, and growing our audience of followers on social platforms
- Researching new technology opportunities for our clients and for use by the agency
- Writing unique content including blog articles and website content
- Assisting with internal business solutions, operational efficiencies, and training of staff on the use of new tools, technology, and processes
- Leveraging the Hubspot system for increased effectiveness both for the agency and clients who use the system
- Administrative duties to assist the President with agency operations
- Social media management, scheduling, and trafficking of projects
- Working with agency vendors including printers, list companies and traditional and social media outlets
To be considered, you must be a high-energy “type-A” personality who is hardworking, ambitious, and who has a “do what it takes” personality. The ideal person is someone who can easily roll with change and likes the diversity of my different types of projects. This person will be confident, inquisitive, independent, and willing to offer suggestions. This is a great opportunity to learn and be mentored by the Chief Executive of the Agency and gain in-depth knowledge of client service, the creative process, web technology, social media, and business operations.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team of really nice people
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Small office environment where you can learn many different skills
- Casual attire (..unless we are seeing clients and then we look awesome)!
- A fun holiday swap complete with Worst Gift Award
- Occasional office Poker nights
- Medical, dental, vision (for full-time)
- 401K with match
This position is based in our office in Burlington, Massachusetts. Compensation will be discussed with qualified candidates.
No phone calls, please. We are an equal-opportunity employer.